Saturday, February 04, 2006

Personality

Your Personality Profile

You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.
Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.
You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.
You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.
You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.



I swear, I haven't doctored this test. I got the link off Shradz blog and decided to give it a try. Now that I think abt it, everything I do - the way I talk, walk, sleep, smile as well as my sunsign etc can be used to tell me abt my personality. What's the use ? I suppose usually ppl know enough abt themselves to know their personality.

2 comments:

Sid said...

Dude! I think these tests are like doctored against me or sumthin. Evry time I try one of these, I get comments like "You seem to be having problems coping with problems" or "You seem to have supressed Anger". And then I HAVE TO CONTROL MY ANGER to stop myself from breaking the monitor. So you can go ahead and believe them if you want but they are not for me.

GuNs said...

Hey Supriy !

Reading your blog again after an interval.

I took the test based on Shradha's blog too. I selected the cactus & I thought there would be some questions after that. But surprisingly, that was it. LOL, a picture predicting my personality.

Keep writing !!

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs